RIGHT TO DREAM GLOBAL
Right to Dream global team is hiring a goal-oriented and self-motivated Programme Coordinator, who has experience multi-tasking and prioritizing work while managing a variety of projects. The successful candidate will be able to facilitate, improve and optimize our projects and curriculum work. The size of the programme, and the number of candidates in each curriculum area now demands optimised structure and coordination.
Moreover, it’s important we communicate exceptionally well to all our internal stakeholders. The role of programme manager will build on the reputation of Purpose Work internally within the RTD ecosystem and use best in class Programme Management to ensure we are strategically aligned and optimally operational and have comms assets to demonstrate this. The roles and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
1. Work collaboratively to embed the defined Right to Dream Culture across existing and new Clubs and Academies, supporting team members to embed the Purpose (and primarily People development work) for Leaders, Coaches, staff, and players.
2. coordinate with the team and optimize workflows as we grow. Including the Implementation and delivery of people development initiatives that create world leading learning and development for Right to Dream staff.
3. Facilitate current and new workflows with the collaboration of the Purpose team.
4. Optimize data collection and shared storage and establishing an LMS for learning assets.
5. Support the Head of Purpose to create impact measurements for Purpose work.
6. Create exceptional communications for the RTD ecosystem to better understand the work of the Purpose Team and its benefit to all.
7. implement effective and optimized Programme Management for Purpose Team workflows:
• Agree programme strategy and objectives.
• Coordinate and communicate program plan/schedule.
• In line with above, Identify and manage key activities and deadlines.
• Track programme resources, and costs against budgets. • Identify and spot programme risks.
• Ensure programme actions are captured, tracked, and managed.
• Establish appropriate performance dashboards/reports. 8. Develop plans and schedules, clearly identifying key milestones, activities, and critical paths.
9. Be able to develop resourcing plans and budgets, manage and report costs.
10. Produce performance/progress dashboards/reports as required.
11. Develop programme documentation and manage change.
12. Identify, capture, rank and mitigate programme risks. 13. Capture Lessons Learned.
3+ years of experience of influencing people in matrix organisations.
Experience of programme management/project coordination and control.
3+ years of experience working in people development teams or working on education programmes, or the same experience working in HR or People teams.
Experience of Elite Sport is an advantage.
Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities.
Excellent Organization skills Excellent Knowledge of MS office.
Respecting and celebrating the individual differences in personalities, abilities or cultural backgrounds of all students, staff, and visitors.
Always Hold other members of staff accountable to these values.
Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and willingness to ‘roll up sleeves’ to get things done.
Strong attention to detail and ability to manage multiple priorities.
Facilitator, influencer, educator (and advantage), and developer of people (in groups and with individuals, on-line and face to face).
Highly organized and well-planned.
A highly effective Integrator and communicator.
Effective manager of projects, and budgets - Interpersonal sensitivity (interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence) to build great relationships manage stakeholders.
Cognitive skills and approach (adaptability, leverage diversity, learning agility)
Core skills and characteristics of resilience, humility, motivation to learn and reflection.
Minimum of holding a Bachelor’s degree
Very Good English and Arabic (verbal and written)
KEY INTERNAL ROLE RELATIONSHIP
All RTD departments, academies, and clubs.
Reporting to Head of Purpose and Head of Purpose at Right to Dream Egypt
Badya, Palm Hills, 6th of October
Type of Position:
Full Time On-Ground
If you are interested and provide a good match with our requirements, please send your CV and cover letter to: email@example.com