RIGHT TO DREAM EGYPT
Right to Dream is a purposeful organization designed for ‘Emerging Excellence’. We redefine excellence through football by working with young athletes in an environment built to develop people holistically and with purpose. Right to Dream (RtD) organization has grown significantly over recent years, to new geographical territories including Egypt and the United States.
The goal of the Finance Department is to control the income and expenditure in addition to ensuring effective business running with minimum disruptions. The purpose of the General Accountant role in our team is responsible for making critical financial decisions by collecting, tracking, and correcting the company’s finances as well as being responsible for financial audits, reconciling bank statements, and ensuring financial records are accurate throughout the year. The Accountant should coordinate financial activities, operations and governance to secure efficiency and compliance to RTD Egypt policies.
1. Produce asset, liability and capital account entries and assess account information.
2. Prepare financial transaction by entering data.
3. Recommending financial action by analyzing accounting options.
4. Condensing current financial status by collecting data, processing balance sheet, and profit and loss statements. 5. Support financial transactions by auditing documents. 6. Supervising regular accounting processes like journal entries with monthly closure accounts.
1. Implement all account payable check activation and wire transactions.
2. Controlling departments in accounting reconciliation process monthly.
3. Maintaining internal expenses.
4. Arranging all company financial programs and secure compliance to the budgetary requirement.
2-3 years of experience in Accounting.
Multinational Experience is a plus.
In-depth knowledge about accounting regulations and procedures.
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
Knowledge specific to the role:
Experience handling accounting software.
Knowledge in financial sheets preparation.
Skills required for role:
Highly organised and well-planned.
A highly effective Integrator and communicator.
Cognitive skills and approach (adaptability, leverage diversity, learning agility)
Core skills and characteristics of resilience, humility, motivation to learn and reflection.
Minimum of holding a Bachelor’s Degree.
Faculty of Commerce English Section.
Very Good English and Arabic (verbal and written)
Influence others- Is persuasive and credible.
Foster collaboration Works effectively with others across the RtD organisation
Build quality relationships - Focuses on the person. Creates safety and trust. Encourages feedback. Listens well.
Manage change – resilient and adapts easy to fast paced environments.
Drive execution - Manages plans, holds self and others accountable. Focuses on timely results.
Establish plans- Evidence of setting and sticking to plans that align with group.
KEY INTERNAL ROLE RELATIONSHIPS
All RTD Egypt departments.
Managerially Accountable to Head of Finance
Egypt, Office-Based in Badya, Palm Hills, 6th of October
If you are interested and provide a good match with our requirements, please send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org