Youth Development Phase Lead Coach (10-14 Years), Egypt
COACHING AND DELIVERY
• Work with the coaches in the U11 to U14 age groups with the delivery of coaching sessions.
• Deliver development sessions in these age groups or hold joint sessions with the coaches to enable the best delivery.
• When not coaching or when groups you are responsible for are not training then be available and assist with other age groups in training sessions or matches.
• Work closely with the U11/14 and Technical Director on the promotion of players between the relevant age groups.
• Educate U11 to U14 coaches in the RTD Philosophy and deliver a programme to them. ADMINISTRATION
• Use the RTD session planning framework to plan and assess sessions daily, weekly and termly.
• Complete match reports on all players in the age group. You would be responsible for creating and submitting this using our match reporting software.
• Attend all technical meetings and deliver parts of the meetings that are relevant to your role.
• Communicate effectively and efficiently with members in the department (and the wider community if necessary) regarding match schedules, training programmes, trips, squad changes etc.
• Embrace and develop the character development programme into the football programme on a daily, weekly and termly basis.
SCOUTING AND TRIALISTS
• From time to time and when there is availability you maybe asked to scout players for or with the recruitment department for players relevant to your age group.
• Assessing trial players coming into the academy is a vital area of your work. A full and comprehensive review of each trial player following the RTD recruitment policies must be carried out. Final decisions will be made as a collective in the department.
Children's/Youth Elite Licence or A Licence (or currently working toward it) Has previous experience working in an elite academy environment
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV and a detailed cover letter with suitability for the position to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1st of Dec 2022. Suitable candidates will be contacted directly.